LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kronos Incorporated today announced a continued surge in small and midsize business (SMB) growth with its increased focus on delivering enterprise-class workforce management solutions to help SMBs around the world control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
Over the past 12 months1 Kronos added more than 3,800
organizations to its SMB customer community with combined revenue more
than doubling across Kronos’ three SMB product offerings:
- Workforce Ready, which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to SMBs, has been selected by nearly 850 organizations since its 2012 launch, including more than 300 existing SMB customers that migrated to Workforce Ready.
- Kronos SaaShr, delivering its leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) workforce management solutions strictly through the Kronos SaaShr partner network, has doubled its customer count since being acquired by Kronos in 2012.
- SMBs that require industry-specific functionality have adopted Workforce Central SaaS at an increasing rate, as bookings for new SMB customers tripled in the past three months2 compared to the same period a year ago.
- There are now 1 million combined users of Kronos Workforce Ready and Kronos SaaShr solutions.
- Kronos continues to expand its SMB business internationally, driven primarily by the availability of Workforce Ready in Belgium, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, the U.K., as well as the U.S.
Mark Ellis, general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Kronos’ SMB growth has been a tremendous bright spot for our business since we began refocusing on this segment in 2012. However the most exciting aspect is that we’ve only just scratched the surface. SMBs around the globe need powerful workforce management solutions to effectively manage their workforces without burdening limited IT resources or incurring additional administrative costs. By delivering the industry’s leading workforce management solutions in the cloud to our SMB customers, we can deliver on that promise and help them control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and increase workforce productivity.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: Oct. 1, 2013 through Sept. 30, 2014
Footnote 2: July 1, 2014 through Sept. 30, 2014