SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLK), provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, announced that Godfrey Sullivan, Chairman and CEO, Splunk, will highlight Splunk’s observations on the growth of enterprise cloud adoption as part of a keynote at AWS re:Invent 2014. Sullivan will speak during the keynote by Dr. Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer, Amazon Web Services (AWS), at 9:00 a.m. PT, Thursday, November 13. Sullivan will describe how Splunk aligns with AWS to deliver innovative cloud software and services that provide real-time visibility and enable successful cloud adoption. He will also share how Splunk relies on AWS to support the 100 percent uptime SLA for Splunk® Cloud. Sign up to view the re:Invent keynote live stream at https://reinvent.awsevents.com/livestream-reg.html.
“AWS is enabling organizations to move critical workloads to the cloud, and Splunk is helping them monitor, secure and audit their cloud-based applications and infrastructure,” said Sullivan. “We built our cloud offerings on AWS, giving us the confidence to offer the industry's only 100 percent uptime SLA.”
In addition to Sullivan’s participation in an AWS re:Invent 2014 keynote, Splunk will be co-presenting with Autodesk. The session, titled, “How Autodesk uses Splunk as an assurance platform for AWS,” is Thursday, November 13, at 4:30 p.m. PT.
AWS is the infrastructure platform for Splunk Cloud and Splunk MINT Express. Stop by Splunk’s booth (#503) at AWS re:Invent 2014 to see live demonstrations of the following products and services:
- Splunk Cloud: The enterprise-ready cloud service that enables you to collect, search, monitor, analyze and visualize all your machine data. Splunk Cloud delivers the full feature set of Splunk Enterprise and access to 500+ applications, and is the only cloud service for machine data so reliable it’s backed by a 100 percent uptime SLA.
- Splunk Enterprise: The award-winning platform for Operational Intelligence that over 7,900 organizations in 100 countries use to turn machine data into valuable insights. In addition to its on-premises solution, Splunk Enterprise can be easily deployed on any Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) instance and is also available as an Amazon Machine Image (AMI) on the AWS Marketplace.
- Hunk®: The full-featured integrated analytics platform built so everyone in an organization can interactively explore, analyze and visualize data stored in Hadoop and other NoSQL stores. Hunk is available at an hourly rate directly from the Amazon EMR console to analyze data in Amazon Elastic MapReduce (Amazon EMR) and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), as an AMI on the AWS Marketplace and as a standalone solution.
- Splunk App for AWS: Delivers real-time security and operational visibility into AWS through dashboards, reports and alerts for AWS CloudTrail, Amazon CloudWatch, billing and Amazon S3 data.
- Hunk App for AWS Elastic Load Balancing: Provides visibility and insight into the health of your AWS Elastic Load Balancing service with dashboards to visualize request capacity, inspect processing latency and identify and troubleshoot application status issues.
- Splunk MINT Express: The cloud service that gives mobile application developers a fast path to application intelligence with analytics on app quality, usage and performance.
About Splunk Inc.
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLK) provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk® software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. More than 7,900 enterprises, government agencies, universities and service providers in 100 countries use Splunk software to deepen business and customer understanding, mitigate cybersecurity risk, prevent fraud, improve service performance and reduce cost. Splunk products include Splunk® Enterprise, Splunk Cloud™, Hunk®, Splunk MINT Express™ and premium Splunk Apps. To learn more, please visit http://www.splunk.com/company.
Splunk, Splunk>, Listen to Your Data, The Engine for Machine Data, Hunk, Splunk Cloud, Splunk Storm, SPL, Splunk MINT Express and Splunk MINT Enterprise are trademarks and registered trademarks of Splunk Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective owners. © 2014 Splunk Inc. All rights reserved.