LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KronosWorks — In response to an increase in demand for centrally managed multinational deployments of its workforce management solutions, Kronos Incorporated has bolstered its global delivery capabilities. With 25 percent of the worldwide workforce management market share1, Kronos solutions are deployed in more than 100 countries. As the established global market leader, Kronos now offers even more options to successfully meet the complexity and scaling challenges of global rollout strategies.
- Organizations choose Kronos for multinational workforce management deployments to lower their total cost of software ownership; gain access to a single source for all workforce data; and ensure compliance with regional legislations. Kronos provides these benefits through a true global assessments approach, which includes individual, country-specific blueprints for meeting cultural, legislative, union, and many other requirements.
- Kronos recently formed global delivery and program management teams to provide rapid and standardized deployments, which enhance time to value and return on investment. These skilled teams, with industry and workforce management expertise, provide deployment and change management recommendations to reduce multinational implementation complexities.
- One of the primary applications of workforce management is helping ensure that an employer is compliant with local legislation and guidelines. Changes to local legislation can, in some instances, promote demand for workforce management solutions such as the case with the Affordable Care Act in the U.S.2 Similarly, whether complying with the European Working Time Directive, the Brazilian Bank of Hours, or China’s 36-hour maximum monthly overtime law, Kronos addresses an unmatched array of region-specific compliance needs.
- Kronos multinational and international customers include: Best Buy, a leading multinational consumer electronics retail corporation; Coach, a leading luxury leather goods brand; Crocs, a world leader in innovative casual footwear; DHL/Exel, a world-leading mail and logistics services group; Dick’s Sporting Goods, a retail leader in sporting goods; Joy Global, a worldwide leader in high-productivity mining solutions; Neiman Marcus Group, owner of the luxury specialty department store Neiman Marcus; Nespresso, the worldwide pioneer and reference in premium portioned, single-serve coffee; Sabre Holdings, a global leader in travel technology; and Walter Energy, a leading producer of metallurgical coal for the global steel industry.
- Multinational organizations may further extend the value of their ERP investment by leveraging Kronos’ thriving partner ecosystem, which includes new and existing relationships with organizations such as Microsoft Dynamics reseller InterDyn BMI and SAP SuccessFactors.
Kronos also continues to expand its global network of resellers and systems integrators – such as CapGemini in China; Health Matrix Corporation in the Middle East; and Qimpro in India – to provide added support for multinational deployments.
Alex Torres, human resources director, Best Buy Mexico
“We selected Kronos solutions deployed in the Kronos Cloud for two main reasons. First, Kronos has the longest record of helping retailers around the world successfully optimize their workforce management processes. Second, Kronos offers solutions that are highly intuitive and innovative. We aren’t aware of another workforce management vendor that matches Kronos in innovation, functionality, and ease of use.”
Ramunni Nair, head of human resources, Renault-Nissan Automotive
“We evaluated multiple solutions and chose Kronos, as its solution could accommodate all of our requirements. In addition, Kronos has an established presence in large manufacturing organizations in India and offers best practices for global automotive companies.”
Chris Todd, senior vice president of operations and chief services
“Performing a global rollout can be a daunting task. Over many years of implementing our solutions in complex environments and with products used in more than 100 countries, we have explored challenges and lessons learned in regions ranging from Argentina to Finland, China to Zimbabwe, and Dubai to New Zealand. And we are delighted to see the variety of business objectives we are helping this diverse group of users resolve through our solutions.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
Footnote 1: IHS World Market for Workforce Management Solutions, Interim Report, 2013 Edition, Oct. 11, 2013
Footnote 2: U.S. Department of Labor: http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/healthreform/
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.