LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KronosWorks — This week at KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce management information exchange, a variety of Kronos Incorporated customers will share how they are transforming the way they manage their workforces through a Kronos Cloud deployment of workforce management solutions.
- More than 12,000 organizations run in the Kronos Cloud, including KronosWorks customer presenters such as Briggs & Stratton, the world’s largest manufacturer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment; Cal Poly Pomona Foundation, provider of goods and services to develop additional assets and resources for the California Polytechnic State University; Columbus Regional Airport Authority, the entity that oversees the operations of Port Columbus International Airport in Columbus, Ohio; Direct Distributors Inc./Agri Supply Co., a supplier of farm, lawn, and garden supplies; Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, a state of Maryland agency; a global hospital group operating more than 150 healthcare facilities across three continents; and a leading producer of bakery foods in the U.S.
- Organizations that have selected or migrated from on-premise deployments to the Kronos Cloud have experienced similar benefits in line with the customer satisfaction findings of a recent Boston Research Group survey. The benefits include leveraging Kronos expertise to manage, scale, and upgrade applications; expediting implementations; always having access to up-to-date software; and gaining the ability to re-assign IT staff to other business-critical priorities:
- Kronos workforce management solutions help organizations across the globe of every size and from every industry control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
Tracey Harris, IT systems manager, Office of the CIO,
Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission
“When we went live in the Kronos Cloud, it brought peace of mind for our staff and allowed them to focus on being proactive instead of reactive in terms of management of the solution. Deploying in the Kronos Cloud reinvigorated and freed up our team to focus on other priorities.”
Jim Welch, chief product officer, Kronos
“Kronos Cloud customers benefit from their reliance on Kronos experts who manage their workforce management solution in the cloud. This allows our customers to achieve their workforce goals faster, providing accelerated adoption and a rapid return on investment. We look forward to spotlighting Kronos Cloud successes this week at KronosWorks.”
- This announcement was made from KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange. KronosWorks is taking place this week in Las Vegas.
- See live updates and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks on Twitter.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2014 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.