NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Beginning at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day, customers will have the opportunity to shop the greatest deals of Black Friday weekend at Macy’s stores, or shop online all day at macys.com.
“This year, customers will find incredible savings and doorbuster deals on Black Friday weekend at Macy’s,” said Peter Sachse, chief stores officer at Macy’s. “Beginning at 6 p.m. on Thursday, and throughout the weekend, customers will find the hottest holiday gift items and great savings with the convenience of one-stop shopping for everyone on the list.”
The following is a sneak peek of a few of Macy’s top Black Friday doorbusters, available while supplies last. Shop for these limited-time deals in-store beginning at 6 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 27 through 1 p.m. Friday, Nov. 28, and Saturday, Nov. 29 from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., or online at macys.com:
- $39.99 – Charter Club Cashmere Crewneck or V-Neck Sweaters
- $19.99 – Rampage Boots
- $7.99 or $9.99 —Your Choice Bella Rocket Blender, Toaster, Waffler, Hot Air Popcorn Maker, Panini Maker, Griddle, Skillet and Blender; Black & Decker Coffee Maker and Rice Cooker; Cuisinart Hand Mixer and Stick Blender (After Rebate)
- Buy One, Get One Free All Junior Collections from American Rag, XOXO, Material Girl, BCX, Jessica Simpson and more (In-store only)
- $79.99 – Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Down and Faux Leather Coats
- 30-50 percent Off Impulse Contemporary Apparel from Lucky Brand, Kensie, Bar III, RACHEL Rachel Roy and more
- $169 – 1/2 ct. t.w. Diamond Earrings in 14k White Gold
- Free 7-Piece Mini Deluxe Scent Sampler with Any $95 Fragrance
- $29.99 – Prescott 600 Thread Count Sheet Set
- $19.99 – Dress Shirts or Ties from Alfani Red and Club Room
Visit macys.com/stores for local information, as Black Friday hours may vary by store. Most Macy’s stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving evening.
Starting on Nov. 20, customers can preview specials online through macys.com/blackfriday and add favorites to their shopping list which is available via desktop, mobile device and tablet. They can also create custom tags to organize recipients, and shop straight from their list all Thanksgiving Day on macys.com.
In addition, Black Friday shoppers can get a first look at select specials by adding Macy’s on Snapchat at MacysSnaps, or checking Macy’s Pinterest page at pinterest.com/macysofficial.
For more information on Macy’s Black Friday event and merchandise images, please visit http://pimsmultimedia.com/macys-holiday-2014. For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.
Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc. (NYSE:M), delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the United States and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy's offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks® and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy's flagship stores -- including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California -- are known internationally and leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers and employees, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $70 million each year to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.