DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3sl8t/global_carbon) has announced the addition of the "Global Carbon Black Industry Report 2014" report to their offering.
The report provides an overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The carbon black market analysis is provided for both the international and Chinese domestic situations including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, key regions development status and a comparison analysis between the international and Chinese markets.
Development policies and plans are also discussed and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Carbon black industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
The report focuses on fifteen industry players providing information such as company profiles, product picture and specification, capacity production, price, cost, production value and contact information. Upstream raw materials and equipment and downstream demand analysis is also carried out. The carbon black industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. Finally the feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
Key Topics Covered:
- Carbon Black Industry Overview
- Carbon Black International and China Market Analysis
- Carbon Black Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis
- Carbon Black Production by Regions by Technology by Applications
- Carbon Black Manufacturing Process and Cost Structure
- 2009-2014 Carbon Black Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
- Carbon Black Key Manufacturers Analysis
- Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis
- Carbon Black Marketing Channels Analysis
- Carbon Black Industry Development Trend
- Carbon Black Industry Development Proposals
- Carbon Black New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
- China Carbon Black Industry Research Conclusions
- Birla Carbon
- Hebei Daguangming
- Jiangxi Blackcat
- Jinneng Science & Technology
- LongXing Chemical
- Mitsubishi Chemical
- Orion Engineered Carbons
- QINGZHOU BOAO
- Shandong Huadong
- Sid Richardson
- Suzhou Baohua
- Tokai Carbon
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w3sl8t/global_carbon