KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week, Morgan Properties celebrated outstanding achievements at both the Delaware Apartment Association (DAA) and Maryland Multi-Housing Association (MMHA) award programs earning a total of 38 honors including Overall Excellence First Place for Fox Run & Huntley Glen in Bear, Delaware. Judging for both events was based on company vision, mission, marketing, maintenance programs, customer service philosophy, community service involvement, web site, employee training and commitment to education.
“Morgan Properties is an organization that is built upon a commitment to excellence and we are proud to be recognized by both DAA and MMHA,” stated Karen McAlonen, Senior Vice President of Property Operations. “This year’s awards are a direct reflection of our highly qualified staff which demonstrates strong teamwork and continually strives to achieve our goal of being the leader in apartment management.”
The following individuals and property teams were honored by the two associations:
MMHA Star Awards:
- Stellar Property Manager Bronze Award to Brandie Norman
- Stellar Maintenance Team Bronze Award to Chesapeake Glen in Glen Burnie, MD and Angela Bonsu, Michael Phillips, Jesse Kundrat, Jerry Seekford, Jose Ayala, Jeff Martin, Ricardo Rivera, Mike Baldwin and Ruben Correa
- Stellar Community Bronze Award for Sandra Hagan and The Arbors at Edenbridge in Parkville, MD
- Earning Star Certification with overall scores above 85% was achieved by Harbor Place in Fort Washington, MD, The Village of Chartleytowne in Reisterstown, MD, Oak Grove Apartments & Townhomes in Middle River, MD, Station Square Apartments in Suitland, MD, Chesapeake Glen Apartments, Northwest Crossing Apartments in Randallstown, MD, Cedar Gardens and Towers Apartments in Windsor Mill, MD and Parke Laurel Apartments in Laurel, MD
DAA Best in Living Awards:
- Individual Leasing Excellence First Place Award to Diane Gay of Fox Run & Huntley Glen
- Individual Achievement in Regional Management Second Place Award to Annemarie Hobson
- Outstanding Maintenance Team Second Place Award to Mapleton Square in Dover, DE
- DAA Apartment Angel Award for Morgan Properties
- Curb Appeal First Place Award to Fox Run & Huntley Glen
- Curb Appeal Second Place Award went to William Penn Village in New Castle, DE
- Curb Appeal Third Place Awards went to Mapleton Square, Country Village in Dover, DE and Longview & Woodacres in Claymont, DE
- Maintenance Excellence Second Place Award went Fox Run & Huntley Glen
- Maintenance Excellence Third Place Awards went to Country Village, Mapleton Square, William Penn Village and Longview & Woodacres
- Outstanding Leasing First Place Award was earned by Fox Run & Huntley Glen
- Outstanding Leasing Third Place Awards went to Country Village, William Penn Village and Longview & Woodacres
- Overall Excellence First Place Award was earned by Fox Run & Huntley Glen
- Overall Excellence Third Place Awards went to Mapleton Square, Country Village, William Penn Village and Longview & Woodacres
The Maryland Multi Housing Association serves the rental housing industry and communities by promoting and maintaining the highest professional standards of excellence. The MMHA’s annual awards program is judged by industry experts from neighboring apartment associations and is presented annually.
The Delaware Apartment Association is a non-profit trade organization formed in 1997 representing multi-family housing owners, managers, and developers in New Castle, Kent, and Sussex Counties.
About Morgan Properties – Established in 1985 by Mitchell L. Morgan, Morgan Properties is a real estate investment, development and management company. Morgan Properties owns and manages 115 apartment communities with nearly 30,000 units in ten states with a concentration in the Mid-Atlantic region.