DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlmz34/superconductors) has announced the addition of the "Superconductors - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2013 through 2020. Also, a seven-year historic analysis is provided for these markets. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based on public domain information including company URLs. The report profiles 41 companies including many key and niche players.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Superconductors in US$ Thousands by the following Product Segments:
- Low Temperature Superconductors (LTS)
High Temperature Superconductors (HTS)
The market is also analyzed by the following End-Use Segments:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Research & Development (R&D)
Key Topics Covered:
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. Product Overview
3. Superconductors In Select End-Use Domains
4. Product Introductions/Innovations
5. Recent Industry Activity
6. Focus On Select Global Players
7. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. Rest Of World
IV. Competitive Landscape
Total Companies Profiled: 41 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 44)
- The United States (19)
- Canada (1)
- Japan (5)
- Europe (14)
- - France (1)
- - Germany (9)
- - The United Kingdom (3)
- - Italy (1)
- Asia-Pacific (Excluding Japan) (5)
- American Superconductor Corporation
- Beijing Innopower Superconductor Cable Co., Ltd
- Beijing Innova Superconductor Technology Co., Ltd.
- Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies, Inc.
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- SuperPower, Inc.
- Hyper Tech Research, Inc.
- Japan Superconductor Technology, Inc.
- LS Cable Ltd.
- Oxford Instruments Plc
- Southwire Company
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Superconductor Technologies, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jlmz34/superconductors