DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hx4x3j/pharmaceuticals) has announced the addition of the "Pharmaceuticals: Scandinavia Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The Scandinavian Pharmaceuticals industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market had a total market value of $9.7 billion in 2013. Denmark was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 2.5% over the 2009-13 period.
- Within the pharmaceuticals industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $4.5 billion in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $3.0 and $2.1 billion, respectively.
- Sweden is expected to lead the pharmaceuticals in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $5.2 billion in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $3.6 and $2.2 billion respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian pharmaceuticals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
Key Topics Covered:
- Scandinavia Pharmaceuticals
- Pharmaceuticals In Denmark
- Pharmaceuticals In Norway
- Pharmaceuticals In Sweden
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hx4x3j/pharmaceuticals