DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mf6lfd/motorcycles) has announced the addition of the "Motorcycles: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
G8 Motorcycles industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- G8 countries contributed $14,141.4 million in 2013 to the global motorcycles industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -8% between 2009 and 2013. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $16,246.8 million in 2018, with a CAGR of 2.8% over the 2013-18 period.
- Among the G8 nations, the US is the leading country in the motorcycles industry, with market revenues of $3,887.8 million in 2013. This was followed by Japan and Germany, with a value of $2,509.7 and $1,918.2 million, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the motorcycles industry in the G8 nations with a value of $4,606.9 million in 2016, followed by Japan and Germany with expected values of $2,884.9 and $2,056.0 million, respectively.
Your key questions answered
- What will be the size of the G8 motorcycles market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 motorcycles market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the G8 motorcycles market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Motorcycles In Canada
- Motorcycles In France
- Motorcycles In Germany
- Motorcycles In Italy
- Motorcycles In Japan
- Motorcycles In Russia
- Motorcycles In The United Kingdom
- Motorcycles In The United States
- Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mf6lfd/motorcycles