DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ptmjf/insurance_global) has announced the addition of the "Insurance: Global Industry" report to their offering.
Global Insurance industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- The global insurance market had total gross written premiums (GWPs) of $4,523.7bn in 2012, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.7% between 2008 and 2012.
- The life insurance segment was the most lucrative for the global insurance market in 2012, with total GPWs of $2,565.3bn, equivalent to 56.7% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.2% for the five-year period 2012 - 2017, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $5,563.1bn by the end of 2017.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the global insurance market by value in 2012?
- What will be the size of the global insurance market in 2017?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global insurance market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive Summary
- Global Insurance
- Insurance In Asia-Pacific
- Insurance In Europe
- Insurance In France
- Insurance In Germany
- Insurance In Italy
- Insurance In Japan
- Insurance In Belgium
- Insurance In Canada
- Insurance In China
- Insurance In The Netherlands
- Insurance In Spain
- Insurance In The United Kingdom
- Insurance In The United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ptmjf/insurance_global