DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fp4sl/strategic_review) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Review of Corn Starch Industry & Markets - Starch, Sweeteners, Bioprocessing & Co-Products 2014" report to their offering.
Comprehensive newly revised starch, sweeteners, ethanol, bioprocessing, bioplastic, co-products report; has several improvements, new information, insights since we are now in a global economy. In 2014 report we have made major changes to this report to reflect several changes in the US and worldwide. We present latest data and markets for starch derivatives. Every chapter has been updated with much new information, insights and data. How this industry operates, investments, costs, markets, margins among many other areas.
Some of the major changes and additions are:
- CWM (Corn wet milling) co-products technical and commercial perspective including potential markets for corn gluten feed (CGF), corn gluten meal (CGM) and corn germ.
- A new chapter focused on corn ethanol, Chapter IX
- Bioprocessing, bio-based chemicals and bioplastics chapter X has the most recent information with markets, capacities and opportunities for bio-based chemicals and polymers from starch and the sugars as feedstock. CWM players have entered arena of converging their facilities in to biorefineries with products such as ethanol, lactic acid, citric acid, amino acid lysine, and other monomers for new value added polymers to replace the petroleum based compounds.
- Each chapter also has major revisions to reflect most recent information on the business, markets and technologies as we continue to evolve in this global carbohydrates economy.
- Brand new list of starch and sweeteners manufacturers from corn, wheat, potato and tapioca primary starch crops in different regions of the world.
- A great addition to the library as reference, training tool and a strategy tool to starch processing industry members, customers and suppliers.
- Report also has excellent in-depth insights from our associates and I with combined experience of > 200 yrs in starch/sweetener and bioprocessing.
- New global list of starch processors is provided in Chapter XVI. Global List of Corn Processors p 201.
- Several updates to each chapter to reflect currently situation and opportunities going forward.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Brief Overview Of Corn And Wet Milling Process
4. Sweeteners And Maltodextrins
5. Companies In The US
6. Costs, Investments And Margins
7. Industry Capacity And Investment
8. Corn Wet Milling Co-Products Current Situation And Potential Markets
9. Corn Ethanol Brief Review
10. Bioprocessing: Fermentation, Specialty Chemicals, Bioplastics - Current Situation And Opportunities
11. Future Trends
12. Global Issues, Policies And Plant Locations
14. List Of References
15. List Of Figures And Tables
16. Global List Of Corn Processors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2fp4sl/strategic_review