PLYMOUTH, Mass. & JACKSONVILLE, Fla.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Latitude 360 (OTCQB:LATX) (L360), an award-winning, premier upscale casual dining and state-of-the-art entertainment venue operator, today announced plans to bring its 360 EXPERIENCE to Massachusetts’ South Shore in December 2014. Latitude’s new location will be part of Kingston Collection, a 900,000 square foot mall serving the greater Plymouth County region.
The Company now has three brand new L360 sites under construction with build-out costs being funded by the respective commercial developers:
- Crossgates Mall – Albany, NY Capital Region –expected Q4 2014 opening (Pyramid Management Group)
- Kingston Collection – Plymouth County, MA – expected Q1 2015 opening (Pyramid Management Group)
- The Shops at West End – Minneapolis/St. Louis Park – expected Q2 2015 opening (Duke Realty NYSE:DRE)
Latitude 360 CEO/Founder Brent Brown stated, “This marks L360’s third mall-based location, underscoring the value we bring to commercial developers seeking big box tenants. As an anchor with a very scalable business model, our upscale venues will help drive additional guest traffic to new and established retail or mixed-use lifestyle centers. We are delighted to join the impressive list of leading retailers that have already committed to Kingston Collection, a newly transformed shopping, dining and entertainment destination serving Plymouth County and its surrounding communities. Pyramid Management Group has been overseeing an impressive remodel of the former Independence Mall reminiscent of a Cape Cod or seaside village, which is expected to be completed later this summer. We expect to open our brand new Latitude 360 at Kingston Collection shortly before year-end.”
“Latitude 360 is a fantastic addition to Kingston Collection. Its unique concept is unlike anything our guests have ever experienced and will fit-in perfectly with our new re-tenanting model,” said Wynn Schoeneck, General Manager of Kingston Collection.
Mr. Brown added, “The L360 at Kingston Collection will feature our premier upscale casual dining service with an extensive menu of delicious dishes and regionally inspired specialties. The menu will include hand-picked dishes created by Tim Gannon, Outback Steakhouse Co-Founder and Latitude 360 Board Member, and our team of experienced chefs. To complement L360’s customer-centric service and its signature food and beverage offerings, we will also offer a wide range of entertainment options for all ages to enjoy. This location will feature 18 lanes of luxury bowling, live music every weekend at our AXIS Bar & Stage, numerous event spaces to easily accommodate corporate outings, birthday parties and any other special occasion, a cutting-edge electronic video and redemption game space, our HD Sports Theater, plus much, much more.”
This news announcement may contain certain “forward-looking statements.” Such statements include those related to the company’s expectations about future events or to the company’s future financial performance, including anticipated growth opportunities and access to capital, and are not historical facts. Forward-looking statements may be preceded by the words “intends,” “may,” “will,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “projects,” “predicts,” “estimates,” “aims,” “believes,” “hopes,” “potential” or similar words. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance, are based on certain assumptions, and are also subject to various known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of the company. Actual results may differ materially from the expectations contained in forward-looking statements. The company does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise its forward-looking statements as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
ABOUT LATITUDE 360 (www.Latitude360.com)
An award-winning pioneer of combining premier upscale casual dining with state-of-the-art entertainment in its unique venues. The Company develops, constructs and operates cutting-edge Latitude 360s (from 35,000-85,000 sq. ft.) that appeal to a broad base of consumers and corporate clients. Its three current award-winning locations are based in Jacksonville, FL, Pittsburgh, PA and Indianapolis, IN, with a fourth slated for Q4 2014 in Albany, NY at The Crossgates Mall and a fifth in Plymouth County, MA at Kingston Collection (December 2014). The Company has identified and expects to open a number of additional new locations in coming years including in The Shops at West End in Minneapolis during Q1 2015. Latitude 360 proudly employs 500 talented individuals and its unique “360 EXPERIENCE” fuses the magic of exceptional food and beverage with multiple entertainment options in upscale, contemporary-designed venues. At Latitude 360, visitors can enjoy the entertainment as their appetizer or dessert! The wide array of entertainment options include:
- The 360 Grille & Bar – A casual yet contemporary American restaurant.
- The Lanes – Luxury bowling lanes with leather couches and cutting-edge audio/visual systems on every lane, creating an upscale, lounge-like atmosphere.
- The Cinegrille – A dine-in movie theater featuring home theater-style seating.
- Game Room – The latest offering in hi-tech electronic video, redemption games and prizes.
- Latitude LIVE – A live performance theater with a full-stage, high-end theatrical sound and lighting systems and seating for 170-300+ guests. Features live comedy on Friday and Saturday.
- HD Sports Theater – A sports theater with multiple HD screens, similar to sports books in Vegas.
- The AXIS Bar & Stage – A unique bar, dance floor and stage with weekend performances by the hottest DJs and regional bands.
- Latitude LIT Cigar Lounge –comfortable leather furniture, cocktail-style seating and HD TVs playing your favorite sporting events. Amber cocktails and, of course, the finest cigars are also available.
For information about the Latitude 360X VIP Rewards Card and the Latitude 360X Club Membership Cards, visit the “360 VIP” section of the Company’s website at http://latitude360.com/rewards/