STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Investor (STO:INVEA) (STO:INVEB) (LSE:INU):
Highlights during the third quarter
· Net asset value amounted to SEK 246,801 m. (SEK 324 per share) on September 30, 2014, an increase of SEK 14,300 m. (SEK 19 per share) during the quarter, corresponding to a change of 6 percent. Over the past 20 years, annual net asset value growth, with dividend added back, has been 14 percent.
· Investor acquired an additional 15.8 million shares in Wärtsilä, increasing its share of the capital and votes in the company from 8.8 percent to 16.8 percent. Investor is now the clearly largest shareholder in Wärtsilä.
· Mölnlycke Health Care made its first capital distribution to Investor, amounting to EUR 130 m.
· The divestiture of the majority of Lindorff was completed. The cash proceeds, received on October 6, amounted to SEK 6.8 bn.
· Consolidated net profit for the period, which includes unrealized change in value, was SEK 37,693 m. (SEK 49.48 basic earnings per share), compared to SEK 30,989 m. (SEK 40.77 basic earnings per share) for the same period 2013.
· Core Investments contributed SEK 30,521 m. to net asset value for the period (25,942), of which the listed SEK 29,183 m. (25,114).
· Financial Investments contributed SEK 8,453 m. to net asset value for the period (6,442).
· Leverage (net debt/total assets) was 8.8 percent as of September 30, 2014 (9.7).
· Consolidated net sales for the period was SEK 15,420 m. compared to SEK 13,494 m. for the same period 2013.
Our press releases can be accessed at www.investorab.com Investor is the leading owner of high quality Nordic-based international companies, founded by the Wallenberg family a hundred years ago. Through board participation, our industrial experience, network and financial strength, we strive to make our companies best-in-class. Our holdings include Atlas Copco, SEB, ABB, Ericsson and Mölnlycke Health Care.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com