DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjhkgx/australia_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Australia Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2019" report to their offering.
The tyre market in Australia is estimated to reach USD3.6 billion in 2014
Major factors that are expected to drive the market include continuing trend of growing replacement demand due to modest growth in automobile sales during last five years and anticipated increase in automobile production during the forecast period. Australia tyre market is dominated by the passenger car tyre segment in volume terms, and the trend is expected to continue over the next five years. Presently, major tyre companies operating in Australia are Bridgestone, Goodyear/Dunlop and Yokohoma. Though Chinese tyre brands have witnessed increasing market traction over the last couple of years, predominantly due to their low cost offerings, Bridgestone, Goodyear/Dunlop and Yokohoma are expected to continue their market domination through 2019.
In terms of area, Australia is the world's sixth-largest country, however, the country's population stands at just around 23 million. Australia has a high vehicle motorization rate, with about 717 vehicles per 1,000 people in 2013. With great road infrastructure, high motorization rate and a large number of automobiles plying on the roads, the tyre replacement market continues to growing the country. Australia's automobile market has been growing consistently over the last five years, and consequently, the tyre replacement market is expected to grow over the next five years. Majority of the tyres being sold in the country are imported from other countries.
Australia Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2019 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market expansion in Australia:
- Tyre Pressure Management System (TPMS)
- Run-flat Tyres
- Tyre Stewardship Scheme
- 4WD Tyres
- Self-Inflating Tyres
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Analyst View
4. Australia Tyre Market Outlook
5. Australia Passenger Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
6. Australia Light Commercial Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
7. Australia Heavy Commercial Vehicle Tyre Market Outlook
8. Australia OTR Tyre Market Outlook
9. Australia Two Wheeler Tyre Market Outlook
10. Australia Retreaded Tyre Market Outlook
11. Australia Tyre Trade Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Market Trends & Developments
15. Australia Economic Outlook
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Australia Limited
- Continental Australia Pty Ltd.
- Goodyear & Dunlop Tyres Australia Pty Ltd.
- Hankook Tyre Australia Pty Ltd.
- Kumho Tyres Australia Pty Ltd.
- Michelin Australia Pty Ltd.
- Pirelli Tyre Australia Pty Ltd.
- Toyo Tyre & Rubber Australia Limited
- Yokohama Tyre Australia Pty Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zjhkgx/australia_tyre