DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3263w/3q_2014_canada) has announced the addition of IE Market Research Corp's new report "3Q.2014 Canada Mobile Entertainment Market Forecast, 2009-2019" to their offering.
Global Mobile Entertainment Market Forecast provides a comprehensive forecast of global, regional, and country-specific mobile entertainment usage among consumers in 50+ countries and regions.
For each country, region, and globally, we provide historical quarterly (2010 - 2014) data and annual forecasts (2014 - 2019) for Mobile Music (Total Users, Retail Revenues, Wholesale Revenues, ARPU), Mobile Gaming (Total Users, Total Events, Revenues, Average Spend per Event), Mobile Personalisation (Total Users, Paid Personalisation Events, Revenues, Average Spend per Event), Mobile TV (Total Users, Total Events, Revenues, Average Spend per Event), and Other Premium Content (Total Users, Average Spend per Event, Total Events, Revenue). For each of the above series, this forecast will provide data on 48 countries and 6 regions and is one of the most comprehensive forecasts of mobile entertainment usage in the world.
Why you should buy this report:
- What are the key trends in the global mobile entertainment market and in specific countries? How will this market grow over the next five years?
- Which region/country is experiencing the fastest growth in mobile entertainment usage in the world? What are the key trends in each region/country?
- Within the mobile multimedia industry, which segment is growing faster than others: Mobile Music, Mobile Gaming, Mobile Personalisation, Mobile TV, or Other Premium Content? How does this differ across regions/countries?
This report will be useful to:
- Mobile entertainment content providers
- Strategists and analysts at vendors responsible for mobile entertainment strategy development and business analytics
- Handset and device manufacturers in all areas of the telecommunications market that need strategy recommendations on key trends in the global mobile entertainment industry
- Financial analysts and portfolio managers covering firms in the mobile entertainment industry
- Consultants advising their clients on mobile entertainment markets
- Researchers who need to gain a better understanding of the global mobile entertainment market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r3263w/3q_2014_canada