DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqk3kk/medical_polymers) has announced the addition of the "Medical Polymers Market for Devices, Equipment, Packaging and Other Applications - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecast, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
Industry analysis provides an insight on the drivers and restraints of the medical polymers market and their impact on the growth of the market during the forecast period. Additionally, the study includes opportunities available in the market on a regional and global level and their effect during the forecast period.
The medical polymers market has been segmented based on types of products, applications and geographies. All product segments have been analyzed and forecast based on volume (kilo tons) and revenue (USD million) for the period ranging from 2014 to 2020. Application segments have been analyzed and forecast based on current trends on the global and regional level from 2014 to 2020. Geographically, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. Analysis and forecast is based on current trends and ranges over a period from 2014 to 2020.
Detailed profiles of leading companies are covered in the report along with an analysis of their market share. Leading companies in the market include BASF SE, Bayer MaterialScience AG, E. I. du Pont de Nemours Company, Eastman Chemical Company, The Dow Chemical Company, Kraton Performance Polymers Inc., Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A., SABIC Innovative Plastics and Victrex Plc. Company profiles include attributes such as company overview, financial overview, business strategies and recent developments.
Medical Polymers Market - Product Segment Analysis
Medical resins and fibers
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Others (Including engineering thermoplastics such as ABS, PC and PET)
- Styrenic block copolymer (SBC)
- Rubber latex
- Others (Including TPU, TPV and TPO)
Medical Polymers Market - Application Analysis
- Medical devices and equipment
- Medical packaging
- Others (Including tissue engineering and cardio stents)
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Preface
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
Chapter 3 Medical Polymers - Industry Analysis
Chapter 4 Global Medical Polymers Market - Product Segment Analysis
Chapter 5 Global Medical Polymers Market - Application Analysis
Chapter 6 Global Medical Polymers Market - Regional Analysis
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
- BASF SE
- BayerMaterialScience AG
- Celanese Corporation
- China Haohua Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- DSM N.V.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Evonik Industries AG
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Formosa Plastics Corporation, U.S.A.
- HBM Piaoan Medical Dressing. Inc
- Huizhou Foryou Medical Device Co., Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Jafron Biomedical Co., Ltd.
- Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc.
- Lubrizol Corporation
- Ningbo Yonghua Resin Co. Ltd.
- SABIC's Innovative Plastics
- SINOPEC Shanghai Petrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Shanghai New Shanghua Polymer Material Co., Ltd.
- Sinopec Beijing Yanshan Company
- Solvay S.A.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Tianjin Plastics Research Institute Co., Ltd.
- Victrex plc
- WEIGAO Holding Co., Ltd. (WEGO)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bqk3kk/medical_polymers