DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gsk4ln/premium_bottled) has announced the addition of the "Premium Bottled Water Innovation Report 2014" report to their offering.
Premium bottled water brands often have a unique story, design, powerful branding and communication that sets them apart from standard bottled water. Successful brands offer a unique selling point, promising consumers an elevated water-drinking experience.
Premium Bottled Water Innovation examines the key trends and themes driving innovation and new product launches during 2009-2014. The report provides readers with an understanding of the most innovative and leading products in a user-friendly presentation format to help you quickly gain an appreciation of new product development worldwide.
Features and Benefits:
- An essential guide for anyone present or considering entering the premium bottled water market with a view of offering innovation and added value to consumers.
- Includes an overview of global and regional trends highlighting common themes in new product development.
- Features a wide range of products, innovations and trends shaping the future of the international premium bottled water industry.
- Includes over 70 innovative premium bottled water brands launched between 2009 and 2014 worldwide to benchmark against leading and innovative premium bottled water products.
- Explores challenges and opportunities in the premium bottled water category.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction And Scope
2. Category Overview
- Key Concepts And Descriptions
- Overview Of Minerals And Trace Elements
- Commentary - Key Innovation Trends
- Commentary - Global Consumption Trends
3. Brand Profiles
- New Product Launches
- Limited Edition Launches
- Brand Redesign
- Packaging Innovation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gsk4ln/premium_bottled