AVON, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Some of the key trends and future plans that factor into this optimistic outlook include an increased emphasis on voluntary overall, planned product variations and updates, more marketing and enrollment efforts specific to VSTD, and expanded distribution.
The purpose of the 2014 Voluntary Short-Term Disability Products Spotlight™ Report is to help carriers stay current on the ever-changing voluntary short-term disability market. Following are a few findings from the report:
- Although VSTD plans are very similar across carriers, more are offering additional options and choices at the employee and employer levels than in 2011.
- As more group products enter the VSTD market, the percentage of takeovers continues to increase.
- Over half of the carriers surveyed are either currently offering or planning to offer their VSTD product through a private exchange.
This year’s report includes 20 carrier participants representing 25 different VSTD products. The report includes:
- General market and carrier information
- Detailed product features and benefits
- Underwriting guidelines
- Rates and premium structure
- Commission and compensation
- Current trends and challenges surrounding the VSTD market
The report is now available for purchase for $3,000. For more information or to order, call today at (860) 676-9633 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eastbridge Consulting Group, Inc. is a marketing advisory firm serving insurance and financial services organizations in the United States and Canada.