GLENDALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Everbridge, the worldwide leader in Unified Critical Communications, continued to achieve significant corporate milestones in the first half of 2014, including year-over-year bookings growth of over 45% and the addition of over 200 new customers. The company has now achieved 16 consecutive quarters of year-over-year bookings growth, reflecting corporate momentum and sustained market leadership in critical communications.
Over the past six months, as enterprise mobility and global unpredictability have converged, customers increasingly deployed Everbridge’s Unified Critical Communication solutions to automate communications and increase situational intelligence during emergencies and operational incidents. Everbridge’s critical communications volume has surged 150% so far in 2014.
Delivering on its market leadership position, Everbridge continues to innovate by extending the Everbridge suite of SaaS communication applications with the recent unveiling of IT Alerting, as well as strengthening its overall communications platform capacity and performance by 100% in the first six months of 2014. Everbridge’s market leadership, innovation and system performance was validated by the first half of 2014 addition of a number of prominent customers across multiple industries, including Catholic Health Initiatives, the California Institute of Technology and Xerox Government Solutions.
“Government and corporate customers alike have increasingly recognized an evolution of their unified communication and collaboration requirements. Throughout 2014, while providing support for customer’s global and mobile workforces, Everbridge proved capable of filling the ‘critical’ void in existing unified communication programs,” said Jaime Ellertson, Chairman & CEO of Everbridge. “We look forward to continuing this momentum by accelerating our product excellence, system performance, industry thought leadership and growth.”
Additional first half of 2014 highlights include:
- Key Customer Deployments: In addition to the customers referenced above, Everbridge added several new customers in the first half of 2014, including the National Capital Region (NCR). The company now delivers emergency notifications, situational intelligence and critical communications to millions of citizens across the Metropolitan Washington, D.C. area.
- Certification and Training: Everbridge’s leading, free customer training program, Everbridge University, reached new milestones delivering over 150,000 training lessons so far in 2014 and certifying over 500 new users.
- Strategic Global Acquisition: The company completed its acquisition of Vocal, the leading UK provider of Business Continuity and Mass Communication solutions. Following the acquisition, Everbridge now serves over 2,500 global customers.
- 300% Increase in Investment in Overall System Infrastructure: Everbridge is dedicated to enhancing system infrastructure and scalability to deliver market-leading performance. In 2014, the company increased its system infrastructure investment by 300% to deliver over 100% increase in capacity and performance to the world’s largest critical communications implementations. Everbridge also increased the redundancy and delivery quality of its SMS messaging, making Everbridge the only unified critical communications provider with redundant, global SMS capabilities.
- Strategic Partnerships: Everbridge forged several new and expanded corporate partnerships with the likes of RSA, Witt O’Briens and NC4 to integrate business continuity, emergency preparedness and threat intelligence with critical communications.
- Analyst Recognition: Everbridge was positioned by Gartner as a leader in the latest Magic Quadrant for U.S. Emergency/Mass Notification Services.
Everbridge provides a unified critical communication suite that helps clients be better prepared, make better decisions, and respond quickly and confidently during disruptive events. When an incident happens, whether it’s a natural disaster or an IT service outage, we automate communications to ensure that the right messages get to the right people at the right time. Widely recognized by analysts as the market leader, Everbridge solutions are trusted by clients in all major industries and government sectors to connect with over 50 million people around the world. For more information about Everbridge, visit www.everbridge.com, read the company blog, http://www.everbridge.com/blog and follow on Twitter and Facebook.