DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3zk3t/external_acdc) has announced the addition of the "External AC-DC Power Supplies: Worldwide Forecasts - Eleventh Edition" report to their offering.
The external ac-dc power supply market is projected to see substantial growth over the next five years, with the dollar market increasing from $10.7 billion in 2014 to $14.9 billion in 2019, a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%.
Led by a number of traditional applications within the communications, computers and consumer segments as well as a number of emerging ones, the outlook for the external power supply market is expected to remain strong.
For the purpose of this report, the worldwide market includes four regions: North America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world (ROW). This report expects to see considerable growth for the external ac-dc power supply unit market over the forecast period in each of these regions. Overall, the worldwide unit market will grow from 3.5 billion units in 2014 to almost 6.1 million units in 2019, a CAGR of 11.3%.
- External AC-DC Power Supply Overview
- Emerging Trends and Developments
- Regional Forecasts (Asia, Europe & North America)
- Wattage Forecasts (<5W, 5-10W, 11-20W, 21-50W, 51-100W, >100W)
- Package Style Forecasts (Wall Plug & In Line)
- Regulation Forecasts (Switchmode & Linear)
- Application Forecasts (Communications, Consumer, Computing, Portable Medical, Building/Lighting)
- Application Forecast by Wattage
- Forecasts by Application Sub-segments
- Appendix A - External AC-DC Power Supply Industry Defined
- Astrodyne Corporation
- Delta Electronics
- Emerson Network Power
- LiteOn Technology Corp
- Protek Power
- SL Power Electronics
- Salcomp Plc.
- TDK Lambda
- XP Power
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g3zk3t/external_acdc