DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66nxjk/china) has announced the addition of the "China Interventional Cardiovascular Device Industry Report,2014-2017" report to their offering.
The prevalence of cardiovascular disease in China impacted by accelerated aging of population and changes in consumption concept, dietary habit, way of working and other lifestyles has been growing year after year, thereby promoting the development of domestic percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) market. PCI cases in China totaled 454,505 in 2013, up 16.9% from a year earlier; meanwhile the interventional cardiovascular device industry there was worth RMB20.12 billion.
At present, half of the Chinese interventional cardiovascular device industry is dominated by domestic companies led by MicroPort, Lepu Medical, Lifetech Scientific, and Dalian Yinyi. In 2013, 53.4% of the Chinese market was controlled by domestic companies, 31.2% by foreign counterparts represented by Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Boston Scientific, Abbott, B. Braun and Terumo, and 15.4% by those invested by Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan.
Affected by the implementation of Regulations on the Centralized Procurement of High-value Medical Consumables, purchase price of interventional cardiovascular devices will continue to decline, further squeezing profit margins of relevant companies. However, the substantial decline in prices will enable more patients to receive PCI, thus helping the industry maintain a fairly rapid growth rate. It is expected that the Chinese interventional cardiovascular device market will worth RMB41.2 billion by 2017.
China Interventional Cardiovascular Device Industry Report, 2014-2017 focuses on the following:
- Status quo of China interventional cardiovascular device industry, including overview, market demand, import & export, competitive landscape and entry barriers;
- Development environment of China interventional cardiovascular device industry, embracing macro environment, policy climate and upstream & downstream sectors;
- Status quo, competitive landscape, etc. of China interventional cardiovascular device market segments, covering coronary stent, balloon catheter, catheter, guidewire, sheath group and auxiliary devices;
- Operation, interventional cardiovascular device business, etc. of 6 foreign and 12 Chinese interventional cardiovascular device companies.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Interventional Cardiovascular Device Industry
2. Status Quo of China Interventional Cardiovascular Device Industry
3. Development Environment of China Interventional Cardiovascular Device Industry
4. Market Segments of China Interventional Cardiovascular Device Industry
5. Foreign Companies in China
6. Major Domestic Companies
7. Forecast and Outlook
- Abbott Laboratories
- AmsinoMed Medical Device
- B. Braun
- Boston Scientific
- Dalian Yinyi
- Demax Medical
- JW Medical
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lepu Medical
- Lifetech Scientific
- Neich Medical (Shenzhen)
- SCW Medicath
- Sino Medical
- Starway Medical
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/66nxjk/china