DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx9sb4/20142015) has announced the addition of the "2014-2015 Successful Firm Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms" report to their offering.
Even during the recent economic downturn, there are firms in the A/E industry that still report continued growth and increasing profits. How do the most successful architecture, engineering, and environmental consulting firms do business? What are they doing that you're not?
Find out with the 2014-2015 Successful Firm Survey of Architecture, Engineering, Planning & Environmental Consulting Firms. This new publication covers every area of management for leaders of design and environmental firms. Whether you want answers to questions on financial performance, marketing, information technology, project management, compensation, billing practices, or other issues, you'll find it all in this one report. Statistics are shown for the fastest-growing firms and highest-profit firms separately from the overall sample so you can benchmark your firm against the most successful firms in the design and environmental consulting industry.
The 2014-2015 Successful Firm Survey will help you:
- Find out how the most successful firms operate in every area of firm management from project management to ownership to compensation
- Make sure your firm is aiming for higher than the industry averages when setting goals for growth in 2014 and beyond
- Find out how much the fastest-growing and most-profitable firms are spending on marketing, information technology, compensation, and more
- Get the secrets on how the most-profitable firms handle billing, personnel policies & procedures, branch offices, and other areas of management
- Make sure your firm is setting high standards and not settling to be just "average!"
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bx9sb4/20142015