DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v759q6/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2020" report to their offering.
"United States Surgical Generators Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the United States Surgical Generators market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Electrosurgical RF Generators, Electrocautery Generators, Ultrasonic Generators and Argon Plasma Coagulation Generators.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Surgical Generators market wherever available.
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
- Market size data for Surgical Generators market segments - Electrosurgical RF Generators, Electrocautery Generators, Ultrasonic Generators and Argon Plasma Coagulation Generators.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
- 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Surgical Generators market.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Surgical Generators market.
- Covidien plc
- Olympus Corporation
- ConMed Corporation
- Bovie Medical Corporation
- ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
- Medtronic, Inc.
- MegaDyne Medical Products, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- AngioDynamics, Inc.
- KLS Martin GmbH & Co. KG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v759q6/united_states