DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5mxn9d/partial_seizure) has announced the addition of the "Partial Seizure Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014" report to their offering.
Partial Seizure Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2014 provides data on the Partial Seizure clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Partial Seizure. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Partial Seizure. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Our team of industry experts.
Note: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each, along with the clinical trial scenario in BRIC nations
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Partial Seizure Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- UCB S.A.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Bial - Portela & Ca, S.A.
- SK Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- Emory University
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Kyoto University
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Hadassah Medical Organization
- University of Pennsylvania
- Lawson Health Research Institute
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- University of California, Davis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5mxn9d/partial_seizure