DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr2glm/israel_wealth) has announced the addition of the "Israel Wealth Report 2014" report to their offering.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and Ultra-HNWIs in Israel. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of Israel HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Number of UHNWIs in major cities
- Number of wealth managers in each city
- City wise ratings of wealth management saturation and potential
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in Israel
- Size of Canada's wealth management industry
- Largest private banks by AuM
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were 79,346 HNWIs in Israel in 2013. These HNWIs held US$421 billion in wealth.
- In 2013, Israeli HNWI numbers rose by 6.2%, following a decrease of 1.5% in 2012.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and volumes are expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Israeli HNWIs is forecast to grow by 8.8%, to reach 88,131 in 2018. HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 19.9%, to reach US$535 billion by 2018.
- In 2013, Israeli HNWIs held 24.2% (US$102 billion) of their wealth outside of their home country; the worldwide average is 20-30%.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Wealth Sector Fundamentals
4 Findings from the HNWI Database
5 Analysis of Israeli HNWI Investments
6 Competitive Landscape of the Wealth Sector
- Bank Hapoalim
- Bank Leumi Private Banking
- Bank of Jerusalem
- FIBI Private Banking
- Israel Dexia Bank
- Israel Discount Bank Private Banking
- Mizrahi Tefahot Bank Private Banking
- Union Bank of Israel
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rr2glm/israel_wealth