DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59bzmz/alepo_revenue) has announced the addition of the "Alepo: Revenue Management" company profile to their offering.
Alepo is a provider of OSS/BSS software solutions and related services for communications service providers (CSPs). In 2004, it began offering AAA servers for fixed and wireless broadband networks and then expanded by adding other solutions for mobile broadband and LTE such as policy management, customer experience management (CEM), billing and charging. AAA Infrastructure remains Alepo's flagship product.
This company profile provides:
- A company summary
- A summary of the company's telecoms software financials
- Analysis of the company's strategic direction
- An overview of Alepo's telecoms software portfolio
- A summary of Alepo's key products
- Details of Alepo's key customers and the scope of solutions deployed
- Analysis of the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/59bzmz/alepo_revenue