OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A.M. Best, publisher of Best’s Review magazine, has posted a new podcast interview with Teri James, head of marketing & communications and Myra Lee, vice president, marketing of Conning. Both are featured speakers at the 2014 Insurance Marketing and Advertising Summit (IMAS), to be held October 30 in Jersey City, NJ. To hear the full interview, visit www3.ambest.com/ambv/displaycontent/video.aspx?vid=conning914.
James and Lee take listeners inside Conning’s knowledge based marketing approach. Their team helped develop a marketing strategy focused on reports, publications, video and other information formats to deliver the investment management company’s key messages to the insurance industry. Topics covered in the interview include:
- Research revealed a demand for higher quality content. “Third-party industry research firm Eager, Davis & Holmes identified insurers’ need for information as significant, in the top six of their needs from asset managers,” Lee said. “That drove us to a much more robust thought capital program.”
- Content focused marketing crosses many formats. “We identify specific topics as well as speakers and writers for events, advertorials and white papers,” James said. “We also develop video content and bylined articles throughout the year based on key themes.”
Other speakers for the 2014 IMAS include:
- John Chandler, chief marketing officer, MassMutual
- Mike Boyd, head of brand and advertising, Farmers Insurance
- Jim Fiske, U.S. marketing manager, Chubb Personal Insurance
- Dolores Marinelli, marketing communications manager, Chubb Personal Insurance
- Lynn Kesterson-Townes, industry lead for smarter commerce - Insurance, IBM
- LeConte Moore, managing director, DeWitt Stern
- Gaye Torrance, president, Torrance Co.
- Charles Wasilewski, vice president, marketing communications, The Van Aartrijk Group
- Mark Westin, manager, communications & interactive media, Acord
- Barry Rollins, director of marketing communications, Lexington Insurance Company, LexTV
- John P. Greene, president, WRIN.tv
To learn more about IMAS and to register for the conference, visit www.bestreview.com/imas.
The $199 registration fee includes conference materials, continental breakfast, lunch and a networking social to conclude the event. To inquire about a multiple attendee discount, contact Corporate Events Manager, Stacey Ancker at email@example.com.
Many of the speakers and panelists will be interviewed in advance on The Insurance Marketing and Advertising Podcast, at http://feeds.feedburner.com/insurancemarketing, where subscribers can listen for free to these and past discussions.
A.M. Best Company is the world’s oldest and most authoritative insurance rating and information source. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2014 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.