DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzm6ml/travel_and) has announced the addition of the "Travel and Tourism in France to 2018" report to their offering.
France retained its position as the world's leading tourism destination in 2013, in terms of tourist volume. The country received 86.1 million international visitors that year, an increase of 3.7% over 2012. In terms of expenditure, however, the sector declined in 2013 due to the uncertainties in Europe's economic environment, as it is the region from where the country attracts its largest number of tourists.
- It details historical values for the French tourism sector for 2009-2013, along with forecast figures for 2014-2018.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of travel and tourism demand factors, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period.
- The report provides a detailed analysis and forecast of domestic, inbound and outbound tourist flows in France.
- It provides comprehensive analysis of the trends in the airline, hotel, car rental and travel intermediaries industries, with values for both the 2009-2013 review period and the 2014-2018 forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 The Travel and Tourism Sector in Context
3 Country Fact Sheet
4 Tourism Flows
7 Car Rental
8 Travel Intermediaries
9 Tourism Board Profile
10 Airport Profiles
11 Company Profiles - Airlines
12 Company Profiles - Hotels
13 Company Profiles - Car Rental
14 Company Profiles - Travel Intermediaries
15 Market Data Analysis
- Air France
- Vueling Airlines
- Logis International
- Accor SA
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
- SEH United Hoteliers
- Chateaux & Hotels Collection
- Carlson Wagonlit Voyages
- TUI Travel
- Club Méditerranée
- Thomas Cook
- Arts Et Vie Paris
- Alphabet France Fleet Management
- Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gzm6ml/travel_and