DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8jjvc/network_security) has announced the addition of the "Network Security Platform MSSP Vendor Rankings, North America" report to their offering.
Every service-delivery platform used by a managed security service provider (MSSP) requires a significant investment in training and ongoing support by the MSSP. The decision of which vendors' platforms to use as the basis for commercial services is significant when balancing the expense of training with revenue opportunity.
This research provides insight into the network security service-delivery platforms employed by MSSPs:
- The number of platforms employed by each MSSP
- Ranking of each network security platform
- Ranking of each platform vendor
- Keys to success for network security platform providers with MSSPs
- The top four market share leaders in 2013 were: AT&T, Dell SecureWorks, IBM, and Verizon.
- Managed Security Services (MSS) include a degree of proactive monitoring of the customer's security environment, and may encompass protection against: denial of service attacks, email viruses and worms, and spam; and include firewalls, and network intrusion detection and prevention services.
- Key managed security services segments include: security asset management and monitoring; risk and compliance management; threat intelligence, research, detection, and remediation; and advanced and emerging managed security services.
- Security asset management and monitoring continues to be that largest segment of the market. The threat intelligence, research, detection, and remediation service segment is a growth driver for the industry.
- The enterprise segment continues to dominate the managed security services market, with about out every dollars in the market coming from this segment. This fact will not change over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Market Overview
4. MSSP Platforms Supported Comparisons
5. Security Platform Rankings
6. Security Platform Category
7. Aggregated Vendor Ranking
8. Best Practices
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k8jjvc/network_security