DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9mt69/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global Web Application Firewall Market" report to their offering.
The Web Application Firewall (WAF) is an essential security tool for protecting Web applications and Web sites that are of ever-growing importance in today's economy. The WAF market is primarily driven by regulatory requirements for WAF deployment and other mandatory steps to protect Web applications and end user data. However, the WAF market holds potential for significant growth as new threats and highly publicized data breaches drive interest in WAF and other Web application security practices. WAF vendors that understand and address the challenges facing this market can make significant progress in market penetration.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What is the future market potential for WAF solutions?
- What segments will grow the most and why?
- What organizations are buying WAF solutions?
- What factors determine whether businesses invest in WAFs or not?
- What factors are top considerations for businesses considering WAF solutions?
- How will the WAF market adapt to changing technologies?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints - Total Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Market
6. Product Segment Breakdown
7. Service Segment Breakdown
8. The Last Word
9. Vendor Profiles
- A10 Networks
- Barracuda Networks
- Dell SonicWALL
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b9mt69/analysis_of_the