DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zg3nz7/potential_of) has announced the addition of the "Potential of Low-Bandwidth VPN Services Market in India" report to their offering.
The study provides an insight into an emerging product segment within the VPN space classified as low-bandwidth VPN services. MPLS VPN is one of the largest revenue generating products in the Indian enterprise telecom space and, in a bid to target specific segments such as the SME in the Indian market, the market participants have come out with innovative products focusing on low bandwidth requirements of the end-users. As the offerings are low-cost and fast-deployable, they are an attractive proposition for the SME space.
- The market is being driven by the need for low-cost and secure connectivity to locations where fiber presence may not be easily available.
- Key verticals adopting these services are banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI) for the customer premise equipment based solutions and IT for the dongle-based services.
- As the bandwidth capacities are low for microwave connectivity, the primary target horizontals are the small and medium enterprises (SME) followed by smaller branches in remote locations of certain large enterprises.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Research Objectives
2. Market Overview
- Market Definitions
- Indian Enterprise Data Services Market
- Indian VPN Market
- Low-Bandwidth VPN Services - Market Evolution
- Benefits of Low-Bandwidth VPN Products
- Low-bandwidth VPN Products in India
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
3. Forecast and Trends
- Low-Bandwidth VPN Services Market - Revenue Forecast
- Trends for Low-Bandwidth VPN Services
- Low-Bandwidth VPN Services Market - Horizontal Breakup
- Low-Bandwidth VPN Services Market - Vertical Breakup
4. Competition Analysis
- Service Providers Which Offer Low-Bandwidth VPN Services
- Porter's 5 Forces Model
- Low-Bandwidth VPN Service Provider Selection Criteria
5. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zg3nz7/potential_of