DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5t8j53/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States HVAC Equipment Market 2014" report to their offering.
This research report is very detailed and provides revenue forecasts, drivers, restraints, market trends, market share analysis, end-user analysis and supplier landscape. The base year of the study is 2013 and forecasts are provided until 2020.
The study captures the overall HVAC e-uipment market and also provides an overview of the various Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning e-uipment.
The report covers the below mentioned segments:
- Heating - Heat Pumps, Furnace, Boilers & others.
- Cooling- Window Air Conditioners, Portable Air Conditioners, Ducted Splits, Ductless Splits, Rooftop Unit, Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner (PTAC), Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF), Chillers, Air Handling Unit (AHU), Fan Coil Unit (FCU) & Cooling Towers.
- Ventilation- Industrial/Commercial blowers and fans & humidifiers/dehumidifiers.
- End-user segment included residential, commercial and industrial.
The report provides an overview of the HVAC E-uipment Market in United States.
This report captures the following information:
- Market Size, Growth Rate, Forecasts: 2011-2020
- Growth Drivers & Restraints
- Market Analysis: Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Market
- Supplier Landscape
- Market Trends
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
4. Supplier Landscape
6. Quotes by Industry Participants
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5t8j53/united_states