DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h7kfp2/waste_management) has announced the addition of the "Waste Management Market in India 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The Waste Management Market in India 2014 - 2025 report finds that the waste management market in India is expected to be worth US$ 13.62 billion by 2025. Indian municipal solid waste (MSW) management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.14% by 2025 while e-waste management market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.03% during the same period. India has planned to achieve a capacity of 2.9 million hospital beds by 2025 which will help bio medical waste management market to grow at a CAGR of 8.41%.
This report finds that due to the large amounts of wastes generated, this industry is experiencing a steep growth trend with the mandate from government's side for appropriate waste treatment, support for generating of energy from these wastes, increasing public-private partnerships, increasing investments from various fund sourcing agencies, world organizations like UNESCO, WHO etc. and various subsidies and incentives from both central and state government.
This report provides waste management insights, growth drivers and inhibitors, current & future trends, future forecasts for municipal solid wastes, biomedical wastes and e-wastes till 2025, challenges, analysis, profiles of key players and recommendations for this sector.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Need of Waste Management in India
3. Waste Management Market in India
4. Growth Drivers and Inhibitors
5. Policies related to Waste Management Sector in India
6. Risks associated with Waste Management in India
7. Waste Management Technology
8. Profiles of Key Players
9. Competitive Landscape State Wise
10. Analysis Models
11. Current and Future Trends in Indian Waste Management Sector
12. Challenges for new players
14. Case Studies
- Attero Recycling Pvt Ltd
- BASIX Municipal Waste Venture Ltd
- Concept Biotech
- E-R3 Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Eco Birdd Recycling Pvt Ltd
- EcoCentric Management Pvt. Ltd.
- G.J. Multiclave (Pvt.) Ltd.
- Passco Environmental Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Ramky Enviro Engineers Limited
- Synergy Waste Management Pvt. Ltd
- Tech Logic Unit II (E-Waste Recyclers)
- Timarpur Okhla Waste Management Company Pvt.
- UL Trust Solutions ( I ) Pvt Ltd
- UPL Environmental Engineers Limited
- Vulcan Waste Management Pvt. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h7kfp2/waste_management