DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3z4jdp/quadplay_how_to) has announced the addition of the "Quad-play: How to Grow Customer Lifetime Value" report to their offering.
Converged telecommunications and entertainment propositions are on the rise across the world. These bundles typically offer the customer a discount over the purchase of individual services - therefore operators must maximise the value extracted from the customer.
What are the options that operators should consider if they are to prevent value erosion through multi-play discounts?
- Many quad-play propositions are quad-play in name only: the mobile component is purchased and billed separately; customer care for the TV business is standalone, and so on. Achieving true convergence will reduce costs and improve customer satisfaction - this report provides advice on how to check current status and move towards true convergence.
- Pricing strategies are key and are discussed within this report.
- Correct targeting will also make a huge difference. Should operators target small businesses with consumer quad-play propositions? What about family and household propositions?
- In some markets, copper (or fibre) local loops are missing and uneconomic to deploy. This report examines how innovative operators in the developing world have found ways to plug that gap.
- Big data is a popular term - but how is it relevant for analysing quad-play customers and products, and for targeting customers with cross-sell products? The purpose of this report is to inspire the reader to action by providing a set of conclusions and recommended actions for current or aspiring quad-play operators.
Key Topics Covered:
3 Quad-play Convergence Importance
4 Methods for Increasing Lifetime Value
5 Conclusions and Recommendations
- Vodafone Spain
- Vodafone Ireland
- Sky Ireland
- Sky UK
- Digicel Tonga
- TDC Denmark
- Bell Canada
- Bouygues Telecom
- Etisalat UAE
- Idiro Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3z4jdp/quadplay_how_to