BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tellwise, the buyer collaboration engine, today announced Smart Messages for Channel Management to help businesses more efficiently manage relationships and communicate with channel partners. Tellwise Smart Messages allow vendors to create a new, effective communication channel to the VAR in a simple, more personalized approach.
Channel management consists of a combination of constant communication while trying to stay front-of-mind with resellers. This typically involves multiple partner portals, which makes it difficult for vendors to effectively engage with partners. Tellwise enables an easier way to make sure channel partners have all the necessary information they need to close deals with their buyers. A Tellwise Smart Message is a dedicated and personalized environment that combines email and instant messages with social and analytics capabilities for the VAR that is easy for the vendor to manage.
HO Sports, manufacturer of HO Skis, Hyperlite Wakeboards, HO Tubes, and Accurate Lines, needed a solution to help improve communication with its partner network around the world. Seeking a more efficient communication methodology with its VARs, HO Sports implemented Tellwise Smart Messages for Channel Management across its sales team and channel partner network.
“Tellwise has played a key role in helping us to improve our relationship with our channel partners,” said CJ Vlahovich, vice president of sales at HO Sports. “We use Tellwise to communicate with our partners across the globe. Working with Tellwise has allowed us to make sure that our channel partners have the best information on our water skis and wakeboards, as well as ensure they are consuming the latest content and getting educated on our products.”
Tellwise Smart Messages for Channel Management enables efficient communication and engagement with VARs by being able to:
- Create an efficient and personalized experience. Channel managers easily communicate and manage relationships by personalizing materials for each partner. Marketing and sales content, such as product information, images, videos and more can be automatically updated in the Smart Messages environment.
- Respond in real time. Tellwise Smart Messages enable real time communication and collaboration on any device. Channel managers can respond in real time, empowering the VAR to get the information they need in order to close a deal.
- Measure partner interaction with analytics. As the VAR engages with the channel manager, managers can view analytics about which partners are most active and what content they are consuming. The result is the vendor has the ability to manage more relationships efficiently while maintaining a personalized approach for each partner.
“Channel partner relationships are too valuable to have communications limited to emails and partner portal links,” said Conrad Bayer, co-founder and CEO of Tellwise. “Tellwise Smart Messages enable vendors to create a very personalized environment for their sellers, delivered in a low friction environment with real time collaboration features like instant messaging. This provides the vendor with valuable analytics on engagement, resulting in better productivity and a better experience for both vendor and partner.”
To get started, contact Tellwise at email@example.com. Visit Tellwise at booth W837 at Dreamforce, a conference hosted by Salesforce.com, October 13-16, 2014.
- Tellwise website (http://www.tellwise.com/)
- Tellwise blog (http://blog.tellwise.com/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/tellwise)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/tellwise)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/tellwise)
Tellwise is a buyer collaboration engine for selling automation that helps organizations create a more personalized and engaging sales process with prospect behavior mapping and focused content that puts sales reps in control of their own campaigns. Tellwise delivers a sales engagement and buyer collaboration engine in the cloud that addresses the needs of highly mobile and socially connected customers and gives sales and marketing professionals an easy way to build a buyer-seller relationship. Founded in 2012, Tellwise is backed by venture capital firms including Ignition Partners and Trilogy Partners. For more information, visit www.tellwise.com.