NEWPORT BEACH, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today, United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC (“United Capital”) announces the launch of the UC Guidebook, the nation’s first fully integrated, dynamic client wealth report that captures the creation, management and monitoring of an individual’s entire financial life. From financial guidance to investments, a person’s complete financial story is consolidated into one report that is updated with the push of a button. This technology-driven solution integrates multiple external platforms into one personalized, on-demand bound hard copy or a digital ebook version that allows for embedded audio, video and live written communication.
This new addition to the United Capital suite of planning and engagement tools was created to combine the best of online planning with the guidance that only a human adviser can deliver. Each Guidebook is completely personalized, exclusive to each client and built on a foundation of engaging collaboration.
The Guidebook, which has taken three years and several millions of dollars to develop, build and test, offers couples and individuals a complete summary of the ways they think and feel about money; their entire current financial situation in detail; an array of deliberate actions to take in order to achieve their financial dreams; and an engaging visual roadmap for every aspect of their financial life. It can be refreshed and run at any time on demand. To date, United Capital has built and delivered more than 1,000 Guidebooks with clients given both digital versions and hard copies.
“We strongly feel that the relationship between clients and advisers should be viewed as a journey, not a set of appointments or charts,” offers Joe Duran, chief executive officer at United Capital. “Through deeply engaging technology application, we’re able to help individuals and couples make better choices and empower our partner advisers to deliver a truly memorable and powerful client experience throughout their clients’ lifetime. One that makes planning meaningful and tangible, and that they will tell all their friends about,” Duran continues.
The entire system in which the Guidebook is built is fully integrated through Salesforce into multiple external platforms, from planning solutions such as Financeware, eMoney and MoneyGuidePro, to investment platforms like Envestnet and Advent. The firm has a patent pending under review for the system.
“The Guidebook, to me, is an example of what can be accomplished with scale. Part of that is having a dedicated central team who spends their time dreaming up better ways to do things. Part of that is having the resources to make the output less onerous and difficult,” offers Bob Veres, founder of Inside Information.
The Guidebook offers the following to United Capital’s clients:
- An understanding of how they think and feel about money: Clients will experience The Money Mind® Analyzer and determine if fear, happiness or commitment drives their financial decisions. The Guidebook will include the results and offer clients tips, suggestions for conversations and questions to ask themselves.
- An understanding of what matters most to them: Honest Conversations® helps clients and their advisers talk openly and honestly about money. The Guidebook will package a client’s results to help them prioritize their financial life and figure out what matters most together.
- A complete picture of where they are today: United Capital’s “Financial Control Scorecard®” helps investors understand what factors of their financial lives they have power over and what necessary adjustments should be made and when; it integrates with most of the major planning solutions.
- Instruction for investors about what they need to do and when: The Priority Action List (PAL) identifies key areas of a person’s financial life that should be evaluated in accordance with their priorities. Investors are able to create a visual, color-coded path toward their goals that encourages continuous discipline for their unique situations.
- A plan of how to stay on course: The Guidebook will reshape what it means to have a “financial plan.” As it fosters continued guidance and collaboration between people and financial advisers, it also gives people a unique, personal and real manual for their own financial life.
- Unparalleled delivery: On-demand published hard copy or dynamic digital ebook that includes the ability to embed audio, video and call-out written files.
“Our Guidebook couldn’t be any more different from quarterly statements or other static financial documents consumers endlessly receive. We’re asking investors to please check their opinions of what a financial plan is at the door,” states chief marketing officer Gail Graham. “We firmly believe that the Guidebook is to financial planning what the smartphone is to the telephone booth.”
For more information on United Capital’s Guidebook, read Joe Duran’s blog post about it by clicking here.
About United Capital Financial Partners
United Capital Financial Partners, Inc., the parent company of United Capital Financial Advisers, LLC (“United Capital”) and its consulting affiliate, is a fast growing independent Private Wealth Counseling firm. United Capital is a Registered Investment Adviser (RIA) offering client objective advice and an open architecture platform that enables a wide array of investment management solutions tailored specifically to their needs. Today, United Capital has more than $10.5 billion in assets under management and 48 offices around the country. For more information, please visit www.unitedcp.com. All referenced entities are separate and unrelated to United Capital.