DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2n683v/neps_network) has announced the addition of the "NEPs' Network Management Systems: Worldwide Forecast 2014-2018 " report to their offering.
The worldwide network management systems (NMS) market is forecast to grow from USD4.6 billion in revenue in 2013 to USD5.6 billion in 2018, at a 3.9% CAGR, starting to recover from the 4% decline in 2012 and 2% growth in 2013. The NMS market is linked to equipment sales, and we expect LTE, small-cell and FTTx roll-outs to drive growth during the forecast period.
This report provides:
- A detailed worldwide forecast for spending on NMS, split into:
- Four telecoms services:
- -- Mobile
- -- Business
- -- Residential broadband
- -- PSTN
- -- Four geographical regions (see below).
- A summary of the key trends and factors impacting the NMS market between 2013 and 2018
- An examination of the key market drivers and inhibitors for the NMS market during the next 5 years
- Recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and network equipment providers (NEPs)
- Insight into the impact of emerging technologies and opportunities - such as LTE, SON, network function virtualisation (NFV), software-defined networking (SDN), customer experience management (CEM), M2M and new digital economy services - on the NMS market
- An examination of the CSPs' business environment that drives NMS market growth.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2n683v/neps_network