DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fzlpcv/ict_services_for) has announced the addition of the "ICT Services for SMEs Worldwide: Forecasts and Analysis 2014-2019 " report to their offering.
Information and communications technology (ICT) services market revenue for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) will increase from USD215.6 billion in 2014 to USD242.6 billion in 2019. SMEs are a significant opportunity for operators, because there are many of them - more than 222 million SMEs worldwide employ 1.49 billion people in 2014. However, many players are competing for this business.
This report provides:
- Average revenue per user (ARPU), revenue and connections for:
- - 16 ICT services, in four categories (mobile voice and data, fixed voice, fixed broadband, cloud services)
- - micro, small and medium-sized enterprises
- - eight geographical regions
- - eight countries
- Revenue per SME
- Analysis of the SME market in the eight countries, and worldwide.
Mobile voice and data
- Handset data
- Cable modem
- Leased line
- Mobile device management
- Unified communications
- Remote desktop
- Cloud storage and back-up
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fzlpcv/ict_services_for