DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zn98h3/ict_investment) has announced the addition of the "ICT Investment Trends In Healthcare - Enterprise ICT Spending Patterns Through To The End Of 2015" report to their offering.
This report presents the findings from a survey of 173 healthcare providers regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how healthcare providers currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies enterprises are investing in, including enterprise application, mobility, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach adopted by the healthcare providers to purchase technology. Through The survey, the report aims to provide better insight to ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to healthcare providers.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help readers to understand how the healthcare providers ICT landscape is set to change in 2014.
- Gain a view as to how ICT money is being allocated in your target audience.
- The report covers a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications and consulting.)
- The report will help users to gain a view of the current strategic objectives of healthcare providers.
- The report will provide a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise application, mobility, and cloud computing).
- Understand the factors that are influencing healthcare providers' decision to select an ICT provider.
- Gain a view as to the business and IT objectives healthcare providers are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Trends in ICT budgets
2 ICT investment priorities and vendor mindshare
3 ICT procurement trends
4 Sector-specific trends
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zn98h3/ict_investment