DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6ngwc/impact_of) has announced the addition of the "Impact of Industrial Automation on the Global Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market " report to their offering.
This Market Insight explores the specific impacts of industrial automation on different PPE markets across select industries and geographical regions. Industrial automation has an overall negative impact on PPE markets, which leads to decline in workforce demographics. It also minimizes occupational hazards.
This study assesses the current and future automation trends across the following 6 industries, which are also the main end users of PPE: manufacturing, mining, construction, power and utilities, oil and, gas and transportation and storage. The base year for this research is 2014.
- Industrial automation is expected to have a low negative impact on the overall PPE market during the forecast period, which will increase steadily and have a more visible impact in approximately years time.
- The degree of impact will vary across regions, industries, and PPE segments; however, in general, manufacturing is currently the most automated industrial sector. Transportation and storage remains the fastest growing area for industrial automation, which is expected to have a moderate negative impact on PPE usage in this industry.
- In general, automation in industries of developing economies focus on improving labor productivity while those in developed economies aim to improve worker safety.
- Industries of developed economies are characterized by a high degree of automation, and any possible impact on industry employment levels remains limited. The focus in these regions is to make the machines and the work environment safer for employees and cut down on litigation costs due to workplace-related injuries.
- In developing economies, automation is expected to play a major role in improving labor productivity and causing a slowdown in employment growth. This is likely to have a moderate negative impact on the PPE market in the manufacturing and transportation and storage industries of these regions.
- Head protection, protective gloves, and protective clothing are the major PPE segments in which market revenue growth is expected to be restrained by industrial automation.
- The negative impact of industrial automation is expected to be offset by increasingly strict regulatory environments, rising awareness levels, and compliance to PPE, which will continue to positively influence PPE market revenues across the globe.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Industrial Automation - Causes And Effects
4. Automation In The Manufacturing Industry
5. Automation In The Transportation And Storage Industry
6. Automation In The Oil And Gas Industry
7. Automation In The Mining Industry
8. Automation In The Power And Utilities Industry
9. Automation In The Construction Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z6ngwc/impact_of