DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xnx75/european_power) has announced the addition of the "European Power Plant Services Market" report to their offering.
The power generation market in Europe has witnessed a challenging period over the past 3 years following the global financial crisis. It continues to face a very stagnant and difficult period. Power producers are still running their coal-fired plants rather than immediately investing in gas-fired generation.
Therefore, the European power plant services market for steam turbine registered a higher growth rate as compared to gas turbine equipment services in 2013. While the market growth is expected to remain weak, electricity demand from both mature and emerging European economies and decommissioning of old conventional thermal power plants and nuclear power facilities are some of the key factors driving the power plant services market.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Is the Europe power plant services market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Which countries will show the highest growth potential going forward?
- What are the key drivers and restraints affecting the power plant services market?
- What will be the growth rates of gas turbine services? And what about steam turbine services?
- How are the growth trends for power plant services different in western and eastern European markets?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total Power Plant Services Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total Power Plant Services Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total Power Plant Services Market
6. Ceo's 360 Degree Perspective On The Solar Power Industry
7. Europe Analysis
8. Germany Analysis
9. The United Kingdom Analysis
10. Italy Analysis
11. Spain Analysis
12. Benelux Analysis
13. France Analysis
14. Turkey Analysis
15. Poland Analysis
16. The Czech Republic Analysis
17. Romania Analysis
18. The Last Word
19 . Appendix
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3xnx75/european_power
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.