DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r786rc/food_retail) has announced the addition of the "Food Retail: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide" report to their offering.
The G8 Food retail industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 food retail market.
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 food retail market.
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key food retail market players' G8 operations and financial performance.
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 food retail market with five year forecasts.
- Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the G8 food retail market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the G8 food retail market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 food retail market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the G8 food retail market?
Key Topics Covered:
- Group Of Eight (G8) Food Retail
- Food Retail In Canada
- Food Retail In France
- Food Retail In Germany
- Food Retail In Italy
- Food Retail In Japan
- Food Retail In Russia
- Food Retail In The United Kingdom
- Food Retail In The United States
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r786rc/food_retail