DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zvllt/the_netherlands) has announced the addition of the "The Netherlands Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2014 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape" report to their offering.
This report elaborates the Netherlands' power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Netherlands' power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in the Netherlands' on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2013, forecast for the next 17 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 The Netherlands, Power Market, Snapshot
- Macro-economic Factors
- Supply Security
- Generation Infrastructure
- Transmission Infrastructure
4 The Netherlands, Power Market, Market Analysis
- Supply Structure
- Key Market Players
- Financial Deals
- Demand Structure
5 The Netherlands, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
- Nuclear Policy
- Renewable Energy Policies for the Future
- Carbon Capture and Storage Projects
- Emission Trading
6 The Netherlands, Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
- Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2013
- Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Power Generation, 2000-2030
7 The Netherlands, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
- Transmission Overview
- Distribution Overview
- Grid Interconnection
- Electricity Trading
8 The Netherlands, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Top Power Generating Companies
- N.V. Nuon Energy
- Essent N.V.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3zvllt/the_netherlands