DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9g79j/the_us) has announced the addition of the "The US International, Domestic Money Remittance and Bill Payments Market Outlook to 2018" report to their offering.
The US money transfer market has progressed steadily and had been driven majorly by international migration flows. The country is home to a large number of international immigrants. The number of international migrants in the US has doubled since 1990 and was recorded as 46.0 million in 2013.
The country is deemed as the largest remittance sender owing to expanding immigrant population. The immigrant population has provided a strong impetus to the outbound or the international money transfer transactions. The US lags behind in terms of inbound remittances from other countries. The proportion of money received by the US in the form of remittances is comparatively very less in proportion to money being remitted from the US. The reason for the same is the least number of US born nationals working in other countries.
Almost a quarter-million emigrants leave US every year, and the State Department estimates that between 5-5.5 million Americans presently reside overseas. The numbers of Americans leaving the US have increased steadily over the years, owing to tax structure, government policies, high penalty rates and other such reasons. Even though there has been an increase in American expat population in countries such as Canada, Mexico and the UK, there has not been a corresponding increase in the money being remitted by the Americans living abroad.
Key Topics Covered:
- The US International and Domestic Money Transfer Market Introduction
- The US Money Transfer Value Chain
- The US Domestic Remittance Market Introduction
- The US Domestic Remittance Market Size By Transaction Volume, 2008-2013
- The US Domestic Remittance Market Segmentation, 2008-2013
- Competitive Landscape - Domestic Money Remittance
- The US Domestic Remittance Market Future Outlook & Projections, 2014-2018
- The US Mobile Remittance Market
- The US Bill Payments Industry Introduction
- The US Bill Payments Industry Market Size by Value, 2008-2013
- The US Bill Payments Industry Market Segmentation
- Bills Payment Transaction Fees Comparison
- Market Share of Major Players in the US Bills Payment Market
- Competitive Landscape of The US Bills Payment Market
- The US Bill Payments Market Future Outlook & Projections, 2014-2018
- The US International Money Transfer Industry Market Introduction and Size
- Government Regulations
- Macro Economics and Industry Factors: Historical and Projections
- Chase (JPMorgan Chase)
- Fidelity National Information Services
- Fiserv Inc
- MoneyGram International
- US Bank
- Western Union
- Wells Fargo
- XOOM Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r9g79j/the_us