HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--PROS® (NYSE: PRO), a big data software company, today announced its platinum-level sponsorship of salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software event. The conference will be held in San Francisco Oct. 13-16 at the Moscone Center.
PROS is planning a series of events at this year’s conference:
- Learn how PROS and Accenture are working with high-tech leader HP to enable its sales teams to respond to customers more rapidly, improve win rates and enhance the customer experience.
- Join PROS customers Bausch + Lomb, Blackboard and Medtronic to hear how they’re using PROS Cameleon CPQ (configure-price-quote) solutions to advance their sales effectiveness initiatives.
- Hear Jennifer Lewis, Head of Information Management, and Jonathan Gerson, Senior Project Manager – both with EMD Millipore, a division of Merck KGaA – share how their organization is harmonizing the lead-to-order process by connecting Salesforce to SAP and PROS.
- Hear PROS IT Senior Director Rob Zelinka, Salesforce MVP and Endiem principal Geraldine Gray, and Salesforce Success Manager Emilio Acevedo discuss PROS merging three salesforce instances.
- Stop by booth N1611 in the Cloud Expo to see how PROS is changing the game in the configure-price-quote market.
“Dreamforce is the premier event for showcasing our next-generation opportunity-to-revenue solutions for the Salesforce community,” said PROS Chief Operating Officer Blair Crump. “The combination of configure-price-quote solutions with predictive analytics and mobile technology provides PROS customers with an advantage over their competition. Together with our customers and partners at Dreamforce, these solutions will be on full display, and we’ll share compelling stories of how PROS enables companies to outperform.”
“The world has become completely connected,” said Lynn Vojvodich, chief marketing officer, salesforce.com. “Dreamforce attendees will experience firsthand how they can run their business from their phone by working with salesforce.com and partners such as PROS.”
- Follow PROS on Twitter at @PROS_Inc
- Become a fan of PROS on Facebook
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter
To learn more about PROS, visit the website at www.pros.com.
About Dreamforce 2014
Dreamforce 2014 is the world’s largest software event. It unites Salesforce experts, partners and customers to demonstrate how companies of all sizes and industries are running their business from their phone and connecting with customers in a whole new way. With keynotes that showcase visionary technology, more than 1,500 specialized sessions, thousands of live demos and inspiring customer stories, attendees will learn how to transform how they sell, service, market and engage for the Internet of Customers.
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a big data software company that helps customers outperform in their markets by using big data to sell more effectively. We apply 29 years of data science experience to unlock buying patterns and preferences within transaction data to reveal which opportunities are most likely to close, which offers are most likely to sell and which prices are most likely to win. PROS offers big data solutions to optimize sales, pricing, quoting, rebates and revenue management across more than 40 industries. PROS has completed over 700 implementations of its solutions in more than 55 countries. The PROS team comprises more than 900 professionals around the world. To learn more, visit www.pros.com.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the functionality and benefits of pricing software to organizations generally as well as the functionality and benefits of PROS software products. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon PROS historical experience with pricing and big data software and its current expectations of the benefits of pricing and big data software for organizations that implement and utilize such software. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described herein include the addressability of an organization’s pricing and revenue management needs, the risks associated with PROS developing and enhancing products with the functionality necessary to deliver the stated results and the risks associated with the complex implementation and maintenance of pricing and big data software such as PROS software products. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting the PROS business is contained in PROS filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements represent PROS expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and PROS disclaims any obligations to update or alter these forward-looking statements in the future whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, Dreamforce and others are among the trademark of salesforce.com, inc.