BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Strategy research consultancy ATLANTIC-ACM delivered its ATLANTIC-ACM 2014 Metro Wholesale Provider Excellence Awards today at the COMPTEL PLUS Convention and Expo in Dallas, Texas. The awards are based on data for the 2014 edition of ATLANTIC-ACM's Metro Wholesale Service Provider Report Card and derived from more than 1,800 individual ratings of metro service providers by their wholesale customers. ATLANTIC-ACM President Fedor Smith delivered the awards.
Winners were as follows:
- Fibertech: CLEC Brand, Sales Reps, Provisioning, Network Performance, Billing, Customer Service and Data Value
- Inteliquent: CLEC Billing and Voice Value
- AT&T: ILEC Brand and Network Performance
- CenturyLink: ILEC Brand, Sales Reps, Provisioning, Billing and Customer Service
- Windstream: ILEC Voice Value and Data Value
Boston-based ATLANTIC-ACM is a leading provider of strategic research and consulting services to the communications and information industries. In addition to producing the industry's principal benchmarking, sizing and opportunity studies, the company assists clients in evaluating business development opportunities for successful investment, market entry and long-term planning. For more information, visit ATLANTIC-ACM's website at http://www.atlantic-acm.com.