SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Wrascal, Inc. has launched the Wrascal Carrier at its official online store, www.wrascalcarrier.com. The Wrascal Carrier is a new category of carrying solution that quickly converts into six configurations – from simply hauling and rolling, to zipping in the provided panels to make a messenger or gym bag.
Previewed at the Winter Outdoor Retailer Show in Salt Lake City, the Wrascal Carrier was created by Nick Welihozkiy – an avid outdoorsman, traveler, US Track & Field athlete, and Silicon Valley professional—who in the land of Apple and Tesla, traded in his laptop for a sewing machine to build a new, adaptable category of adventure gear.
“I was inspired to create the Wrascal Carrier after being frustrated by the limited adaptability of conventional travel bags,” Nick explains. After 54 revisions I now have a six-in-one solution that is ready for anyone who carries gear.”
The Wrascal Carrier is manufactured to be rugged and can affix to any backpacks, daypacks, or bags. The official store is offering the six-configuration carrier at $129.99—free shipping is offered for a limited time.
The six configurations are:
1. Compression – Securely roll items to make it fit inside another bag or affix to the outside of a bag.
2. Carrier – For items too large to pack. Haul firewood, camping supplies, dive fins, ski gear, etc.
3. Slim Tote – To carry a book and laptop or use it for emergency supplies on a backpack.
4. Tote – A reusable grocery, beach or shopping bag.
5. Gym – Classic design roomy enough for weekend getaway or a gym bag.
6. Messenger – Office commuter, day bag, school bag, carry-on.
Wrascal, Inc., founded in September 2013 by Nick Welihozkiy, is dedicated to maximizing utility for today’s carriers of stuff. The company is rooted in the startup culture of Silicon Valley, with several executive roles filled with former LinkedIn and Netflix employees who love to be on the go. Wrascal is dedicated to making an entire line of products that provide maximum utility.