DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp4j2w/databook_q2_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q2 2014: Digital Advertising Spend in China" report to their offering.
Online advertising spend in China stood at US$15.2 billion by end of 2013, accounting for 29.0% of total advertising. During 2009-2013, online advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 33.1%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$18.6 billion, representing an increase of 22.8% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects online advertising spend to grow at a CAGR of 14.4% to reach US$31.9 billion in 2018, accounting for 38.2% of the total advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is online and mobile advertising expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on online advertising by industry?
- How is online marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the online advertising spend?
- Which online advertising formats are gaining popularity to target consumers?
- Which online sites are gaining / losing market share?
This report provides detailed online advertising spend data and trend analysis for a period of 10 years (2009-2018) through charts and tables.
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Online Advertising Spend Market Share Analysis
3 Analysis of Macroeconomic, Business, and Consumer Drivers
4 China Online Advertising Spend by Marketing Objective
5 China Online Advertising Spend by Channels
6 China Online Advertising Spend by Industry
7 China Online Advertising Spend by Format
8 China Social Gaming Advertising Spend
9 Market Share Analysis by Online Sites
- Google China
- Youku & Tudou
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zp4j2w/databook_q2_2014