DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wv5btg/databook_q2_2014) has announced the addition of the "Databook Q2 2014: Social Media Advertising Spend in Canada" report to their offering.
Social media advertising spend in the Canada stood at US$331 million by end of 2013, accounting for 9.1% of online advertising. During 2009-2013, social media advertising in the country has increased at a CAGR of 69.6%. This growth is expected to continue in 2014 with brands expected to spend US$457 million, representing an increase of 38.2% over 2013. Over the forecast period (2014-2018), Socintel360 expects social media ad spend to grow at a CAGR of 29.4% to reach US$1.3 billion in 2018, accounting for 18.8% of the online advertising spend.
This report answers the following key questions:
- How is social media advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
- How much is being spent on social media advertising by industry?
- How is social media marketing budget being allocated and utilized?
- Which marketing objectives are driving the advertising spend on social media?
- Which advertising formats are gaining popularity on social media to target consumers?
- Which social media sites are gaining / losing market share?
- How is social media mobile advertising spending expected to grow over the next five years?
Key Topics Covered:
1 About this Report
2 Social Media Advertising Spend Market Share Analysis
3 Social Media Marketing Budget Allocation
4 Analysis of Macroeconomic, Business, and Consumer Drivers
5 Canada Social Media Advertising Spend by Marketing Objective
6 Canada Social Media Advertising Spend by Channels and Formats
7 Canada Social Media Advertising Spend by Industry
8 Canada Social Gaming Advertising Spend
9 Market Share Analysis by Social Networking Sites
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wv5btg/databook_q2_2014